The 5Ws of LinkedIn for Business
Who is your audience? What are their problems? Why can you solve them? Where are they active? When do we meet?
Learn a simple framework for leveraging LinkedIn for business success. Go from a LinkedIn novice to an influencer with an ongoing source of leads and partnerships.
- Simplify your marketing by connecting directly with your target audience
- Discover LinkedIn’s best kept secret and build a free lead generation system through LinkedIn’s 450M+ user base
- Learn how to professionally brand yourself as the solution to your customer’s problems
How LinkedIn Killed the Cold Call
In 2007 it took an average of 3.68 cold call attempts to reach a prospect. Today it takes 8 attempts. In today’s culture the cold call typically isn’t answered, let alone welcome, and organizations have a network of gatekeepers to protect decision makers from intrusions. LinkedIn has changed the B2B sales game with its unprecedented access to information on decision makers and the ability to ditch the cold call in favour of a warm introduction.
- Leverage LinkedIn’s database of 450M+ users to find the right people
- Learn how social selling techniques are giving businesses an unfair advantage
- Understand how prospects research you and your company to start a conversation before you have met a prospect
LinkedIn for Careers
The 5Ws of LinkedIn for Careers
The job market has never been more competitive and knowing the right people ever more important. Leverage LinkedIn and laser-targeted networking to build influential relationships and professionally brand yourself to transition from a job applicant to a sought-after asset.
- Understand the job market and how employers want to hire people
- Learn how to strategically and successfully build an influential network that can change your career trajectory
- Research your dream job and position yourself as the solution to dream employer’s problems
Career Hacker: The Future of Careers
Robotics, artificial intelligence and the global workforce will change the face of employment and your career. Employers are looking at your online presence, and if you aren’t controlling your story, someone else is. As technology connects the world, yet disconnects us from each other, real relationships and strategic networking will become a huge competitive advantage.
- Learn how big data can help you plot a successful and fulfilling career, and give you an advantage to be where the opportunities are (Skate where the puck will be)
- Position yourself as a valuable asset to organizations, rather than yet another job seeker
- Understand that real networking and relationships come through adding value